- Set of 5 files in different shapes for a variety of work. These are professional grade files made from high-quality chromium alloy steel and hardened individually up to Rc 64 for long-lasting sharpness.
- Made in Portugal by Tome Feteira, a highly respected tool maker that has been making files since the year 1856. The set comes in a vinyl sleeve for storage.
- Includes the following five file shapes: Hand, Half-round, Three Square, Square and Round.
- The coarseness grade of these files is second cut (medium) a good compromise between speed of material removal and finish quality.
- Each file comes with an attached rubberized handle for comfort and ease of use.
- Flat files are used on flat surfaces, usually by machinists builders, and repairmen who repair rapid stock removal
- Round files for rounding out and enlarging circular openings and curved surfaces
- Square files are used on flat surfaces, usually for filing keyways and slots
- 5-piece set
5 Piece Machinists File Set, American Pattern ( TOME FETEIRA )
The file set includes: flat, round, half-round, square, and three-square file
Your custom content goes here. You can add the content for individual product