“The House for Quality Tools”
We provide quality inventory acquired from highly reputable sources to aid our domestic and industrial users in achieving the best resolution to any project.
A Brief History..
Founder late Mr. A.C.Paul floated as sole trader business at Green Street, (Sangamitta Mawatha) in late 1940’s, and in 1955 relocated the business at Skinner’s Road South, (Sri Sangaraja Mawatha) Opened business on 30th June, 1955 with slogan “THE HOUSE FOR QUALITY TOOLS” and in 1974 became a Limited liability Company as “A. C. PAUL & Co., Ltd.
Experienced and Reliable
We have been known as the Premier Hardware Merchant for over six decades, being the Manufacturer’s Representative & Agent for quality workshop tools, accessories and measuring & testing gauges.